Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, October 9 2018 at 6:30 PM
Town Hall: Second Floor Meeting Room, 173 Main Street Groton, MA
This meeting was posted Tuesday, October 2 2018 at 1:33 PM
Groton Conservation Commission
When: Tuesday, October 9th, 2018 @ 6:30 p.m.
Where: Town Hall, Second Floor Meeting Room
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 p.m. – RDA, 74 West Main Street, for the replacement of an existing failed sewage disposal system at 74 West Main Street (R. & P. Dunn).
- 6:45 p.m. – RDA, 191 Pepperell Road, for the replacement of an existing failed sewage disposal system (G. Miller).
- 7:00 p.m. – RDA, 34 Brown Lane, for the installation on an underground propane tank and utility trench (D. Rich, Bursaw Gas & Oil Inc.).
- 7:15 p.m. – NOI (cont.), 102 Weymisset Road, for the construction of an addition to the existing single-family home, MassDEP# 169-1181.
- 7:30 p.m. – Discussion, 284 Whiley (J. Valentine) for approval of a minor change to the site plan, MassDEP# 169-1144.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- Land Management
- Shattuck Homestead – Black swallow-wort infestation.
- Eliades Conservation Area
- Reedy Meadow Estates - GPS Survey (B. Easom)
- Surrenden Farm West – red pine removal update.
- Forestry Management
- Other land management business
- Land Acquisition
- Forest Cutting Plan – Groton Fruit Farm Realty Trust
- Other Discussions
- Committee Updates/Announcements
- Order of Conditions
- Certificate of Compliance
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- September 25, 2018
- Land Management
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.