Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, August 22 2023 at 6:30 PM
Town Hall: Second Floor Meeting Room, 173 Main Street Groton, MA
This meeting was posted Thursday, August 17 2023 at 10:38 AM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, August 22, 2023 @ 6:30 p.m.
Town Hall, Second Floor Meeting Room
173 Main Street, Groton, MA 01450
OPTION TO JOIN REMOTELY:
Call-in number: (301)-715-8592
Webinar ID: 828 1741 0225
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – Discussion with Gregg Ganley on requested use of the Eliades Conservation Area.
- 6:40 PM – RDA, 48 West Main Street, for the replacement of a septic system (C. Bissell)
- 7:00 PM – Discussion with Paul Funch on a proposal to relocate a trail on the Harrison Ripley Forest.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- Land Management & Acquisition
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Discuss having virtual meetings until a new Conservation Administrator is hired.
- Review on-going Commission general business
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- (if needed)Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.