Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, July 11 2023 at 6:30 PM
Town Hall: Second Floor Meeting Room, 173 Main Street Groton, MA
This meeting was posted Wednesday, July 5 2023 at 9:02 AM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, July 11, 2023 @ 6:30 p.m.
Town Hall, Second Floor Meeting Room
173 Main Street, Groton, MA 01450
OPTION TO JOIN REMOTELY:
Call-in number: (301)-715-8592
Webinar ID: 860 6166 9286
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA, 703 Chicopee Row, Groton Dunstable Regional High School, for the removal and replacement of soil from the football field.
- 6:40 PM – NOI (cont.) (MassDEP#169-1257), Nate Nutting Road, for the construction of a wildlife nesting site
- 6:55 PM – EXT of OOC MassDEP#169-1138 “Vegetation Management at Baddacook Pond”
- 7:05 PM – NOI (cont.) (MassDEP#169-1258), Sand Hill Road & Common Street, for the construction of a single-family house, septic system, well, and driveway.
- 7:05 PM – NOI (cont.) (MassDEP#169-1256), 28 Ridgewood Road, for the upgrade of an existing sewage disposal system.
- 7:05 PM – NOI (cont.) (MassDEP#169-not yet rc’vd), 357 Farmers Row (Groton School), for the construction of a ground mounted solar array.
- 7:10 PM – NOI (cont.) (MassDEP#169-1259), 65 Rawding Road, for the demolition and replacement of an existing residential dwelling and boathouse.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- OOC, 28 Ridgewood Road, MassDEP#169-1256
- OOC, Sand Hill Road & Common Street, MassDEP#169-1258
- OOC, 357 Farmers Row, MassDEP#169-____
- Land Management & Acquisition
- Recap/final discuss FY23 LAND Grant
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Resume discussion of the proposed 40B Development, Heritage Landing
- Annual re-ordering of Commission Chair, Vice-Chair, and Clerk positions.
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.