Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, April 25 2023 at 6:30 PM
Town Hall: Second Floor Meeting Room, 173 Main Street Groton, MA
This meeting was posted Thursday, April 20 2023 at 1:17 PM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, April 25, 2023 @ 6:30 p.m.
Town Hall, Second Floor Meeting Room
173 Main Street, Groton, MA 01450
OPTION TO JOIN REMOTELY:
Call-in number: (301)-715-8592
Webinar ID: 896 9818 8937
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – Extension to Order of Conditions #169-1067, 6 Wyman Road.
- 6:40 PM – NOI (MassDEP#not yet rc’vd), 12-14 Valliria Drive, for the construction of a detached garage.
- 6:55 PM – Discussion on a change to the site plan (additional tree removal) at 3 Highland Road (MassDEP#169-1221).
- 7:05 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-1251) (cont.), 68 Boston Road, for the re-construction of a former building.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- OOC, 282 Farmers Row (Groton School), MassDEP#169-1249
- Land Management & Acquisition
- Discuss FY23 LAND Grant
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.