Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, April 11 2023 at 6:30 PM
Town Hall: Second Floor Meeting Room, 173 Main Street Groton, MA
This meeting was posted Tuesday, April 4 2023 at 1:48 PM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, April 11, 2023 @ 6:30 p.m.
Town Hall, Second Floor Meeting Room
173 Main Street, Groton, MA 01450
OPTION TO JOIN REMOTELY:
Call-in number: (301)-715-8592
Webinar ID: 828 5094 7048
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS* - (Appointment times updated 3/9/2023)
- 6:30 PM – RDA, 32 Playground Road, for the removal of invasive vegetation (Invasive Species Comm).
- 6:40 PM – RDA, 25 Whitney Pond Road, for the construction of two retaining walls (J. Aucoin)
- 6:50 PM – NOI, 68 Boston Road, (MassDEP# pending), for the re-construction of a former building
- 7:05 PM – Amended Order of Conditions, MassDEP#169-1210, the construction of a garage at 601 Lowell Road as well as the demolition of three existing residential structures at 599 Lowell Road
- 7:20 PM – NOI, 282 Farmers Row “Groton School” (MassDEP#169-1249), for the construction of an athletic track and field.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- OOC, 72 Maplewood Ave, MassDEP#169-1250
- Land Management & Acquisition
- Update on survey and baseline assessment projects
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Update on FY23 LAND Grant
- Discuss Spring Town Meeting Warrant Articles
- Discuss virtual vs. in-person meetings/hybrid meetings (on-going discussion)
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- Executive Session (if necessary) pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.