Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, January 10 2023 at 6:30 PM
Town Hall: Second Floor Meeting Room, 173 Main Street Groton, MA
This meeting was posted Thursday, January 5 2023 at 9:34 AM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, January 10, 2022 @ 6:30 p.m.
Town Hall, Second Floor Meeting Room
OPTION TO JOIN REMOTELY
Call-in number: (301)-715-8592
Webinar ID: 895 2431 6496
APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – NOI (MassDEP#not yet received), 31 Fitch’s Bridge Rd., for the demo of an existing home and construction of a new dwelling and septic system.
- 6:45 PM – RDA (2023-01), 128 Longley Road, for the installation of an underground gas main.
- 7:00 PM – NOI (MassDEP#not yet received), Taylor Street/Main Street ROW, for the replacement of existing water mains.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Update on FY23 LAND Grant (on going discussion) – review CR
- Discuss virtual v.s. in-person meetings; update on hybrid meetings (on going discussion)
- Land Management & Acquisition
- Noonan Land - ANR
- Priest Family Conservation Area – discussion on opening a viewshed
- Committee Updates
- Stewardship Committee – recommendation to appoint Rick Salon (GLA).
- Other updates from munuicipal boards/committees
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- (IF NECESSARY) Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.