Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, August 9 2022 at 6:30 PM
Town Hall: Second Floor Meeting Room, 173 Main Street Groton, MA
This meeting was posted Tuesday, August 2 2022 at 1:39 PM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, August 9, 2022 @ 6:30 p.m.
Town Hall, Second Floor Meeting Room
APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA, 63 McLains Woods Road, for the renovation and expansion of a deck area (M. Blood).
- 6:45 PM – RDA, 24 Hoyts Wharf, for the removal of trees within the buffer zone (B. Killian)
- 7:00 PM – NOI (cont.), (MassDEP#169-1239), 14 Valley Road, for the installation of a tight tank and municipal water service connection.
- 7:05 PM – RDA (cont.), Gamlin Crystal Spring Conservation Area, installation of trail bridges (GCT).
- 7:15 PM – Discuss Enforcement Order, 12-14 Valliria Drive.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- COC, Groton Community School, MassDEP#169-1154.
- UPDATE: Groton Hill Music Center, Occupancy Permit
- UPDATE: Village at Shepley Hill, Sand Hill Road crossing
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Discuss returning to virtual meetings
- Land Management
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- (IF NECESSARY) Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.