Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, July 26 2022 at 6:30 PM
Town Hall: Second Floor Meeting Room, 173 Main Street Groton, MA
This meeting was posted Thursday, July 21 2022 at 10:34 AM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, July 26, 2022 @ 6:30 p.m.
Town Hall, Second Floor Meeting Room
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-1238), 12-14 Valliria Drive, for the construction of a detatched garage.
- 6:45 PM – RDA, 55 Sunset Road, for the construction of a home addition (O. Lathrop)
- 7:00 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-XXXX), 14 Valley Road, for the installation of a tight tank and municipal water service connection.
- 7:15 PM – RDA (cont.), Gamlin Crystal Spring Conservation Area, installation of trail bridges (GCT).
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- Discuss the prosal to remove a hazardous tree on Town land behind 50 Amelia Way
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Discuss returning to virtual meetings
- Land Management
- Priest Family Conservation Area
- Reports on other on-going land management projects
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- (IF NECESSARY) Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.