Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, June 28 2022 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Wednesday, June 15 2022 at 1:32 PM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, June 28, 2022 @ 6:30 p.m.
Virtual Meeting – Zoom
Webinar ID: 839 4184 3215
Call in: (312)-626-6799
APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA, 63 Island Pond Road, for the replacement of a septic system (E. Lantz).
- 6:40 PM – RDA, Gamlin Crystal Spring Conservation Area, installation of trail bridges (GCT).
- 6:50 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-12XX), Transmission line extending from Gay Road/Route 119 north to the Dunstable Town Line, for maintenance and improvements to the line (New England Power Company).
- 7:05 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-XXXX) – 6 Island Road, for the installation of a retaining wall and parking area (continued).
- 7:20 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-XXXX), 50 Valliria Drive, for a septic upgrade and construction of a home addition (continued).
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Land Management
- Update of Priest Hill Habitat Restoration (ON-GOING DISCUSSION)
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- (IF NECESSARY) Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be taken