Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, May 24 2022 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Thursday, May 19 2022 at 10:22 AM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, May 24, 2022 @ 6:30 p.m.
Virtual Meeting – Zoom
Webinar ID: 846 6188 2145
Call in: (312)-626-6799
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA (2022-12), 383 Old Ayer Road, for wetland/buffer zone restoration(E. Goldring).
- 6:45 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-XXXX), 50 Valliria Drive, for a septic upgrade and construction of a home addition.
- 6:55 PM - NOI (MassDEP#169-1234), 161 Kemp Street, for the installation of a parking area and attached deck and the restoration of the wetlands buffer zone (continued).
- 7:00 PM – Discussion on the renaming of conservation land in honor of the Nipmuc tribe.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- OOC, MassDEP#169-1234, 161 Kemp Street
- General Discussions/Announcements
- ConComm representative on Earth Removal/Stormwater Advisory Committee
- Discuss donation offer for Lost Lake island (Parcel 122-109)
- Update on 6 Island Road, Enforcement Order 2022-02
- Update on Florence Roche Elementary School, MassDEP#169-1227
- Land Management
- Update of Priest Hill Habitat Restoration (ON-GOING DISCUSSION)
- Committee Updates
- Report from the Stewardship Committee
- Other updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.