Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, April 26 2022 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Thursday, April 21 2022 at 2:37 PM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, April 26, 2022 @ 6:30 p.m.
Virtual Meeting – Zoom
Webinar ID: 836 4321 2017
Call in: (312)-626-6799
APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA#2022-11, 315 Lost Lake Drive, for the installation of a deck (Hurley, Berse-Hurley).
- 6:45 PM – Discussion on appointing Deb Collum, Kim Kuliesis, Lisa Theall to Stewardship Committee.
- 7:00 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-12XX) (continued), 161 Kemp Street, for the installation of a parking area and attached deck and the restoration of the wetlands buffer zone.
- 7:10 PM – Discussion (continued) with Atty. Collins about the Maple Avenue development (a.k.a., Hayes parcels) – Re: in-fee holdings, public access restriction, turtle nesting area.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- COC, 27 Chicopee Row, MassDEP#169-0737
- COC, 291 Old Ayer Road, MassDEP#169-1121
- OOC, 2 Island Road, MassDEP#169-1233
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Update on renaming a conservation property in honor of the Nipmuc people.
- Spring Town Meeting, FY23 CPA Warrant Article
- COVID Town Policy, discuss meeting virtual vs. in-person (ON-GOING DISCUSSION)
- Land Management
- Update of Priest Hill Habitat Restoration (slash management, recent site visti)
- Flavell Crossing, discuss trail blazing
- Updates on on-going maintenance of conservation properties
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- (IF NECESSARY) Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.