Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, March 22 2022 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Tuesday, March 15 2022 at 1:35 PM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, March 22, 2022 @ 6:30 p.m.
Virtual Meeting – Zoom
Webinar ID: 823 0851 1264
Call in: (312)-626-6799
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA (2022-08), 128 Longley Road, for the upgrade of a sewage disposal system (V. Best).
- 6:40 PM – NOI (MassDEP#pending), 2 Island Road, for the upgrade of a sewage disposal system.
- 6:55 PM – continued – NOI (MassDEP#-1232), 32 Court Street, for the construction of a new commercial building.
- 7:00 PM – Discussion with Sue and Bennett Black/Jim Selders, review and approve revised Deerhaven CR Management Plan.
- 7:15 PM – Discussion with Atty. Collins about the Maple Avenue development (a.k.a., Hayes parcels) – holding the conservation restriction & maintaining a turtle nesting area.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- OOC, 32 Court Street, MassDEP#169-1232
- Update on Indian Hill Music Center (MassDEP#169-1145).
- General Discussions/Announcements
- COVID Town Policy, discuss meeting virtual vs. in-person (ON-GOING DISCUSSION)
- Land Management
- Update of Priest Hill Habitat Restoration
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- (IF NECESSARY) Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”