Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, December 14 2021 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Wednesday, December 8 2021 at 1:19 PM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, December 14, 2021 @ 6:30 p.m.
Victual Meeting – Zoom
Webinar ID: 829 6144 9527
Call in: (312)-626-6799
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-12xx), 51 Kemp Street, for an after-the-fact permit for the construction of a parking area.
- 6:45 PM – RDA (2021-44), 45 West Street, for the conversion of a garage to a detached in-law apartment (M. Gerath) – this hearing will be continued to Dec. 28th
- 6:46 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-1225), 267 Whiley Road, for repairs/improvements to retaining walls, landscaping, and drainage (cont.).
- 7:00 PM – Discussion with Daniel Monroe on on-going activities at 828 Martins Pond Road.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- OOC, MassDEP#169-1224, Gratuity Road
- OOC, MassDEP#169-1219, 330 Old Dunstable Road
- OOC, MassDEP#169-1220, Lot 2, Old Dunstable Road
- Land Management
- General Discussions/Announcements
- December 28, 2021 Conservation Commission meeting
- Superseding OOC Affirmation, “Village at Shepley Hill”, MassDEP#169-1214
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.