Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, November 23 2021 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Thursday, November 18 2021 at 12:32 PM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, November 23, 2021 @ 6:30 p.m.
Victual Meeting – Zoom
Webinar ID: 871 6683 9794
Call in: (312)-626-6799
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-12**), (Parcel 216-31) Gratuity Road, construction of a driveway to service a new two-family dwelling (cont.)
- 6:35 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-12**), 267 Whiley Road, for repairs/improvements to retaining walls, landscaping, and drainage (cont.)
- 6:40 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-12**), 8-10 Hollis Street, for alterations to an existing drainage system (cont.).
- 6:40 PM – Discussion, 8-10 Hollis Street, review a proposed minor change to the site plan (MassDEP#169-1153)
- 6:45 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-1219), 330 Old Dunstable Road, for the upgrade to an existing sewage disposal system (cont.).
- 6:46 PM – NOI, MassDEP#169-1220, Lot 2 Old Dunstable Road, for the construction of a shared driveway as part of a proposed residential sub-division (cont.)
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- OOC, MassDEP#169-1222, 37 Boathouse Road
- COC, MassDEP#169-0295, 267 Whiley Road
- COC, MassDEP#169-0420, 267 Whiley Road
- COC, MassDEP#169-1149, 267 Whiley Road
- COC, MassDEP#169-1197, 267 Whiley Road
- Land Management
- Priest Family Conservation Area – MassWildlife Habitat Grant (Update)
- Discuss MOU between Conservation Commission & Invasive Species Committee
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
* Votes may be taken.
** DEP case number has not yet been issued.The listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.