Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, September 28 2021 at 6:30 PM
Town Hall: Second Floor Meeting Room, 173 Main Street Groton, MA
This meeting was posted Thursday, September 23 2021 at 10:04 AM
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA (2021-38 ), 315 Cherry Tree Lane, for the installation of a shed (M. Sulprizio).
- 6:40 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-12XX), 37 Boathouse Road, for the reconstruction of a single family dwelling.
- 6:55 PM – ANRAD (MassDEP#169-12XX), review wetland delineation at the Florence Roche Elementary School.
- 7:15 PM – RDA(2021-34), 17 Townline Road, for the removal of vegetation within the buffer zone (W. Legacy) (cont.)
- 7:30 PM – RDA (2021-37), Petapawag Boat Launch, for the treatment of invasive vegetation (Groton Invasive Species Committee).
- 7:40 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-12XX), 8-10 Hollis Street, for alterations to an existing drainage system (cont.).
- 7:45 PM – NOI (MassDEP#169-1219), 330 Old Dunstable Road, for the upgrade to an existing sewage disposal system (cont.).
- 7:46 PM – NOI, MassDEP#169-1220, Lot 2 Old Dunstable Road, for the construction of a shared driveway as part of a proposed residential sub-division (cont.)
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Land Management
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- (IF NECESSARY) Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.