Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Groton-Dunstable Regional School Committee Meeting
Wednesday, August 25 2021 at 6:00 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Monday, August 23 2021 at 12:24 PM
Groton-Dunstable Regional School District
SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING w/ Executive Session
August 25, 2021
Groton-Dunstable Regional Middle School - PAC
344 Main St., Groton, MA
School Committee Meeting w/ Executive Session
- Call to Order
- Questions/Comments from the Public
- COVID-19 School Opening Updates
- Director of Finance
- FY21 Capital Project Alignment - Discussion/Vote
- Revised policy EBCFA - Face Coverings - Discussion/Vote
- Liaison/Subcommittee Updates
- Liaison to the Groton and Dunstable Boards of Health
- Vote to Approve Meeting Minutes - 6/9/21, 7/15/21, 7/28/21, 8/11/21
VII. Vote to Accept Warrant Articles
VIII. New Business
- Adjourn - Vote to enter into Executive Session for the purpose to discuss strategy with respect to collective
bargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigating
position of the public body and the chair so declares in accordance with M.G.L. Ch. 30A, Sec. 21 a-3
(Unit A) and not to return to regular session.
2 Votes may be taken at any time during the meeting.
Note: action items will be handled as business is presented.
Please note: Meeting content, start times and duration are subject to change.
1 The listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that
will be discussed Not all topics listed may, in fact be discussed and other topics not listed may be brought up for discussion to the extent
permitted by law.The listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.