Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, August 10 2021 at 6:30 PM
Town Hall: Second Floor Meeting Room, 173 Main Street Groton, MA
This meeting was posted Tuesday, August 3 2021 at 11:52 AM
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA#2021-31, 186 Main Street, for the installation of an irrigation system (Ward Holdings).
- 6:40 PM – NOI, 3 Highland Road, for the upgrade to an existing septic system, MassDEP#169(not yet assigned).
- 6:50 PM – RDA#2021-32, 244 Old Ayer Road, for the upgrade to an existing septic system (R. O’Neill).
- 7:00 PM – RDA#2021-33, 42 Ridgewood Road, for the removal of hazardous trees (D. German).
- 7:10 PM – RDA#2021-34, 17 Town Line Road, for the removal of vegetation within the buffer zone (W. Legacy).
- 7:20 PM – RDA#2021-28, Sorhaug Woods, for the construction of a new trail (Groton Trails Committee).
- 7:30 PM – NOI (cont.), 330 Old Dunstable Road, for the upgrade to an existing sewage disposal system, MassDEP#169-1219.
- 7:40 PM – NOI (cont.), Lot 2 Old Dunstable Road, for the construction of a shared driveway as part of a proposed residential sub-division, MassDEP#169-1220.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Land Management
- Update on Priest Family Conservation Area – habitat grant proposal
- Discuss fall mowing schedule
- Updates on ongoing land management activities
- Ratify Enforcement Order, 17 Town Line Road (see above).
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- (IF REQUIRED)Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.