Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Affordable Housing Trust Meeting
Thursday, May 20 2021 at 7:00 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Tuesday, May 18 2021 at 3:55 PM
Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021
Time: 7 pm
Location: Virtual meeting broadcast on Zoom and the Groton Channel pursuant to Governor’s executive order concerning the Open Meeting Law
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: May 20, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Affordable Housing Trust Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +19292056099,,81834300310# or +13017158592,,81834300310#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 818 3430 0310
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kjnA7yRIj
- Discuss/review the Spring Town Meeting held on May 1, 2021.
- Discuss CPC Kick-Off for the Trust’s Site Assessment project scheduled for May 24, 2021 at 7 pm.
- Update on Housing Summit plans.
- Discuss efforts to promote affordable housing in Town.
- Announce Massachusetts Housing Partnership’s Housing Institute scheduled for three consecutive Thursday afternoons in June (June 3, 10, 17 from 1 to 4:30 pm).
- Continue review of town-owned parcels, including evaluation and reporting on each parcel, and decisions on next steps.
- Discuss Affordable Housing Trust vacancy.
- Update on the Emergency Rental Assistance program.
- Review draft regular session minutes from April 15, 2021, April 21, 2021, April 29, 2021 and May 10, 2021.
- Discuss Summer meeting schedule and resumption of in-person meetings.
- Other business: discuss invitation for Affordable Housing Trust representative to speak to affordable housing at the Can We Talk event scheduled for the Center on Monday, May 24, 2021 at 1 pm.
Note that roll call votes may be taken for any of the above-listed agenda items.The listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.