Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, May 11 2021 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Monday, May 3 2021 at 12:46 PM
BROADCAST ON ZOOM AND THE GROTON CHANNEL
PURSUANT TO GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER
CONCERNING THE OPEN MEETING LAW
Webinar ID 858 2770 6980
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA (2021-13), 172 Martins Pond Road, for construction of an accessory residential structure.
- 6:40 PM – RDA (2021-12), 162 Martins Pond Road, for the installation of a sewage disposal system.
- 6:50 PM – NOI, 16 Maple Ave, for the construction of a residential addition, MassDEP#169-(pending).
- 7:10 PM – RDA, Batten Woods, for the treatment of invasive vegetation
- 7:20 PM – RDA, off Wallace Road, for the relocation of an existing trail.
- 7:30 PM – NOI (cont.), 85 Boathouse Road, for repairs and renovations of existing retaining walls, deck, and parking area, MassDEP#169-1213.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Land Management
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- (IF REQUIRED) Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.