Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, March 23 2021 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Thursday, March 18 2021 at 11:04 AM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 @ 6:30 p.m.
BROADCAST ON ZOOM AND THE GROTON CHANNEL
PURSUANT TO GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER
CONCERNING THE OPEN MEETING LAW
Webinar ID 827 2216 5584
APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA (2021-04), 37 Boathouse Road, for repair work on an existing system (P. Grace).
- 6:40 PM – RDA (2021-05), 38 Britt Lane, for the installation of a fence (J. Dishington)
- 6:50 PM – RDA (2021-06), 272 Lowell Road, for the removal/management of invasive vegetation (P. Fitzgerald)
- 7:00 PM – NOI (cont.), 85 Boathouse Road, for repairs and renovations of existing retaining walls, deck, and parking area, MassDEP#169-1213.
- 7:15 PM – Discussion on the effort to conserve the Surrenden Farm Reserve Parcel (220-33.2)
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- Emergeny Certificate, 490 Old Dunstable Road
- Committee Updates
- Stewardship sub-Committee update: review and approve charge and membership
- General Discussions/Announcements
- Announcement: ENF filed for Shepley Hill.
- Affordabe Housing Trust letter of intent, Surrenden Farm Reserve Parcel
- Land Management
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.