Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Affordable Housing Trust Meeting
Thursday, March 4 2021 at 7:45 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Monday, March 1 2021 at 2:52 PM
Date: Thursday, March 4, 2021
Time: 7:45 pm
Location: Virtual meeting broadcast on Zoom and the Groton Channel pursuant to Governor’s executive order concerning the Open Meeting Law
When: Mar 1, 2021 07:45 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Affordable Housing Trust Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13017158592,,84568707204# or +13126266799,,84568707204#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 845 6870 7204
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kAj3Z5wVj
- Update on pending CPC application titled Affordable Housing Site Assessment Study. Roll call vote may be taken.
- Discuss Massachusetts Housing Partnership Technical Support Application. Roll call vote may be taken.
- Discuss 2021 Spring Town Meeting Warrant Article 21 titled “Citizen’s Petition – Transfer Control of Land” concerning Surrenden Farm Reserve Parcel. Roll call vote may be taken.
- Discuss 2021 Spring Town Meeting Warrant Article 19 titled “Transfer Tax Title Land to Groton Housing Authority” concerning parcel 227-135 the former North Middlesex Mutual Aid Association property on Nashua Road. Roll call vote may be taken.
- Continue discussion of process and possible sites to build affordable housing, including previous reports and guidance provided to the AHT.
- Consider issuing public statements regarding affordable housing efforts in Groton.
- Review regular session draft minutes from February 4, 2021. Roll call vote may be taken.