Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, February 23 2021 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Thursday, February 18 2021 at 2:03 PM
BROADCAST ON ZOOM AND THE GROTON CHANNEL
PURSUANT TO GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER
CONCERNING THE OPEN MEETING LAW
Webinar ID 831 6566 5295
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – COC, 171 Lowell Road, MassDEP#169-1118.
- 6:30 PM – Discussion with Atty. Collins re: Hayes Woods open space donation.
- 7:00 PM – NOI (cont.), 85 Boathouse Road, for repairs and renovations of existing retaining walls, deck, and parking area, MassDEP#169-1213.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- General Discussions
- Extention, Duck Pond Restoration, MassDEP#169-1169
- Extension, 419 Old Ayer Road, MassDEP#169-1168
- OOC, “0” Longley Road, MassDEP#169-1214.
- Land Management
- Committee Updates
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.