Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, January 12 2021 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Thursday, January 7 2021 at 2:32 PM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, January 12, 2021 @ 6:30 p.m.
BROADCAST ON ZOOM AND THE GROTON CHANNEL
PURSUANT TO GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER
CONCERNING THE OPEN MEETING LAW
WEBINAR ID: 858 3216 4229
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA, Squannacook Sportsmens Club, for a Phase I & II Environemntal Assessment (BETA Group).
- 6:45 PM – Discussion, Enforcement Order, MassDEP#169-1145, 122 Old Ayer Road (Indian Hill Music Center).
- 7:15 PM – NOI, “0” Longley Road, for the construction of a new subdivision.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
Order of Conditions, 210 Indian Hill Road, MamssDEP#169-1211.
- Land Management
Review Lost Lake CR (Groton CR 49 Ref 16938)
- Other Discussions
- Conservation CPA FY22 Application (update)
- Request for letters of support
- CPA FY22 - Squannacook River Rail Trail
- CPA FY22 – Park Commission
- MassTrails Grant – Trails Committee (Marion Stoddart Riverwalk Project)
- Committee Updates/Announcements
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.