Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, December 22 2020 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Wednesday, December 16 2020 at 10:16 AM
Groton Conservation Commission
Tuesday, December 22, 2020 @ 6:30 p.m.
BROADCAST ON ZOOM AND THE GROTON CHANNEL
PURSUANT TO GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER
CONCERNING THE OPEN MEETING LAW
WEBINAR ID: 875 8341 7764
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA, “0” Longley Road, for the installation of a water main along Longley Road.
- 6:45 PM – NOI, “0” Longley Road, for the construction of a new subdivision, MassDEP# not yet assigned
- 7:00 PM – RDA, 49 Valley Road, for the removal of trees in close proximity to a house (J. Kilgo).
- 7:15 PM – Discussion, Enforcement Order, MassDEP#169-1145, 122 Old Ayer Road (Indian Hill Music Center).
- 7:30 PM – NOI (cont.), 210 Indian Hill Road, for the restoration of an open meadow, MassDEP#169-1211.
- 7:35 PM – NOI (cont.), 85 Boathouse Road, for repairs and renovations of existing retaining walls, deck, and parking area, MassDEP#1213.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- COC, 194 Sand Hill Road, MassDEP#169-0940
- Land Management
- Committee Updates/Announcements
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.