Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, November 10 2020 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Thursday, November 5 2020 at 12:43 PM
BROADCAST ON ZOOM AND THE GROTON CHANNEL
PURSUANT TO GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER
CONCERNING THE OPEN MEETING LAW
WEBINAR ID: 819 4766 3788
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA, 26 Boston Road, for the installation of foundation supports (D. Landry).
- 6:45 PM – RDA, 52 Island Road, for the removal of hazardous trees (J. Stewart).
- 6:55 pm – NOI (cont.), 601 Lowell Road, for the addition to an existing single-family home, MassDEP#169-1210.
- 7:05 PM – NOI (cont.), 210 Indian Hill Road, for the restoration of an open meadow, MassDEP#169-1211.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- Certificate of Compliance, 244 Nashua Road, MassDEP#169-1202.
- Certificate of Compliance, 49 Valley Road, MassDEP#169-1088.
- Land Management
- Crystal Springs CR, vegetation management plan & monitoring needs
- Monitoring of held CRs
- Shattuck Homestead, fallen tree removal – update
- Update on mowing of meadow properties (Ames, Eliades, Crosswinds, ONeil, others?)
- Committee Updates/Announcements
- Annual report, Lake Massapoag management
- Approve Meeting Minutes
Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
IF NEEDED: Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.