Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, March 31 2020 at 6:30 PM
Other: See Agenda, Specified in Agenda ,
This meeting was posted Thursday, March 26 2020 at 3:04 PM
Groton Conservation Commission
Special Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 @ 6:30 p.m.
Broadcast on Zoom and The Groton Channel
Pursuant to Governor’s Executive Order
Concerning the Open Meeting Law
- Administrative Business*
- Issue Order of Conditions, 244 Nashua Road, MassDEP#169-1202
- Issue Order of Conditions, 128 Martins Pond Road, MassDEP#169-1201
- Issue Order of Conditions, 227 Boston Road, MassDEP#169-1199.
- Discuss Future Meetings, Public Hearings, and Inspection Protocol
- Discuss Conservation Expenditure and FY20/21 Budget
- Approve Meeting Minutes – (Feb 25, 2020, March 10, 2020)
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.