Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, January 28 2020 at 6:30 PM
Town Hall: Second Floor Meeting Room, 173 Main Street Groton, MA
This meeting was posted Tuesday, January 21 2020 at 2:13 PM
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA, 114-130 Sandy Pond Road, for the extension of an existing gas main (Boston Gas Co. [d/b/a National Grid]).
- 6:45 PM – RDA, 55 Sunset Road, for the re-grading and paving or an existing driveway (O. Lathrop).
- 7:00 PM – Discussion, acquisition of ‘Trimper’ land (Parcel 224-15).
- 7:05 PM – RDA (cont.), 210 Indian Hill Road, restoration plan/establishment of lawn area.
- 7:10 PM – NOI (cont.), 6 Labbe Road, MassDEP#169-1198, for the replacement of a sewage disposal system.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- Land Management
- Groton Woods (Parcel 132-55), Invasive Species Committee proposed work
- Land Acquisition
- Discussion: Hayes Property, Chapter 61 notification
- Order of Conditions/Certificate of Compliance
- 6 Labbe Road, Order of Condition, MassDEP#169-1198 (see above).
- 54 Hill Road, Certificate of Compliance, MassDEP#169-1056 (update)
- Sign Determination of Applicability for 128 Martins Pond Road
- Sign Enforcement Order for 128 Martins Pond Road
- On-going Business/Other Discussions
- Review 2019 Town Report draft
- Committee Updates/Announcements
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Land Management
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- IF NECESSARY: Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.