Town of Groton
173 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, November 12 2019 at 6:30 PM
Town Hall: Second Floor Meeting Room, 173 Main Street Groton, MA
This meeting was posted Monday, November 4 2019 at 12:54 PM
- APPOINTMENTS AND HEARINGS*
- 6:30 PM – RDA, 838 Townsend Road, for the construction of a shed (M. Murray).
- 6:40 PM – RDA, 55 Flavell Road, for renovation work on a front entry way (Longo Landscaping).
- 6:50 PM – NOI (cont.), 255 Old Ayer Road, for the construction of a pole barn to enclose an existing dressage ring, MassDEP#169-1195.
- 7:05 PM – NOI (cont.), 267 Whiley Road, for the replacement of an existing foundation wall and installation of a pier foundation, MassDEP#169 - (not yet assigned).
- 7:20 PM – RDA, 430 Main Street (Conductor Lab), for the application of a non-hazardous solution to groundwater aimed at reducing the concentration of hexavalent chromium (Honeywell International, Inc.).
- 7:30 PM – RDA, 210 Indian Hill Road, for the establishment of lawn area (S. & J. Boucher).
- 7:40 PM – ANRAD (cont.), 63 Gratuity Road, MassDEP#169-1191.
- GENERAL BUSINESS*
- Land Management
- Updates from Oct. 28, 2019 Land Management Meeting
- On-going Business/Other Discussions
- Site Visit to Academy Hill, MassDEP#169-970.
- Enforcement Order: 65 Riverbend Drive
- Community Preservation Act, the Conservation Fund & Conservation Restrictions.
- Groton Conservation Trust: Review/provide comments on draft CR for ‘Land Near Lost Lake: Pine Trail & Paul Revere Road’
- Olivia Way (update)
- Order of Conditions/Certificate of Compliance
- OOC – 48 Redskin Trail, MassDEP#169-1196
- COC – 91 Culver Road, MassDEP#169-886
- COC (update) – Groton Inn, MassDEP#169-1109
- Committee Updates/Announcements
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- Land Management
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting*
- Executive Session pursuant to MGL Ch. 30A, Sec. 21(6): * “To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.”
*Votes may be takenThe listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting is not intended as a guarantee of the topics that will have been discussed. Not all topics listed may in fact be discussed, and other topics not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.